Coming up in about a month, we will be receiving a lot of new gear from Simms Fishing Products. We are super excited about it, and wanted to give you a sneak peak into a couple of the new products. Keep checking back for more updates on the new gear! Time to get your Christmas lists started!
The Bimini SS Shirt is a great new casual piece. This is part of the Off-Water collection for Simms, however as with all of their products, there is plenty of fishing DNA built in.
- Cotton blended shirt with a water, stain, and wrinkle-resistant Teflon® finish
- Button secure, bellowed chest pocket
- Slightly shaped hem
- FABRIC TECH: 52% Cotton, 48% Polyester with Teflon® water finish
Whether you’re headed out for a night on the town, or in transit to your next fishing adventure, the Bimini Shirt will be sure to keep you comfortable and looking good.
The Espirito SS Shirt is another one of our favorites in the Casual side of the line. This shirt is not new, it was released last season, however it has received a color make-over for this season. Bright, and vibrant colors…we think it’s going to be a popular one.
- Soft cotton blend fabric with Teflon® water, stain, and wrinkle resistant fabric
- One button-secure chest pocket
- One zippered chest pocket
- FABRIC TECH: 55% Cotton, 45% Tencel with Teflon® finish
Sometimes simple is better. Take for example the Morada LS and SS Shirt. Bone stock, basic pocket, but all together an excellent fishing, or Off-Water shirt.
- Lightweight blended fabric with Teflon® water, stain, and wrinkle resistant finish.
- Fly box compatible pocket
- Off-shoulder seams for comfort
- FABRIC TECH: 62% Nylon, 38% Polyester with Teflon® finish
- Available in 3XL
Whether you are spending a long August day on the Yellowstone River, casting to tailing bonefish on a Belizean flat, or it’s just another week day at the office, the Morada will be a great shirt to add to your arsenal.
*New products are expected mid November.*
As always, we at The River’s Edge Fly Shop are your Simms Experts. We carry it all, we use it all, and we can provide you with the best knowledge about the product to make your buying experience as smooth as possible.
To see any of the Simms current line-up and for any questions on anything Simms, or Fly Fishing in general, stop by either shop and come talk to us! We’re always happy to help.